Seriously, German Rococo designers from 1735, are you sure that’s enough?
The rococo stylization of this interior design is just off the wall. The patterns, materials and aesthetics remind me of someone who barfed pure romanticism and french design in a big ‘over-the-top’, German mess projectile at the walls of an already sound Rococo design.
Nymphenburg Palace is a scary place.
- 0ne1essreason reblogged this from scene-killer
- 0ne1essreason likes this
- ragamuffin-shauntilly reblogged this from scene-killer
- scene-killer reblogged this from vagpatrol and added:
- vagpatrol reblogged this from jamiebottomley
- crownfriedchicken reblogged this from jamiebottomley
- jasonmegchelse reblogged this from jamiebottomley
- jasonmegchelse likes this